Life, and its many possibilities
As I sit inside Starbucks and listen to the Christmas songs softly playing at the background, I can't help thinking about the past.
Oh why is it always the past. As if nothing worth remembering is happening right now. Oh well.
I think of the many places I've been to, Shanghai and Shenzhen and Singapore and London and Tokyo. And all the people whom I've met and talked to, and who are now long gone. I think of the old songs playing at those times, from can't take my eyes off you by straight no chaser to wouldn't it be nice by the beach boys. It's another Christmas. So many things changed, so many things happened, yet the only thing that remains is me sitting in Starbucks listening to its Christmas songs. Laugh.
Oh why is it always the past. As if nothing worth remembering is happening right now. Oh well.
I think of the many places I've been to, Shanghai and Shenzhen and Singapore and London and Tokyo. And all the people whom I've met and talked to, and who are now long gone. I think of the old songs playing at those times, from can't take my eyes off you by straight no chaser to wouldn't it be nice by the beach boys. It's another Christmas. So many things changed, so many things happened, yet the only thing that remains is me sitting in Starbucks listening to its Christmas songs. Laugh.
Comments
Post a Comment