Stop. Think. Reflect.
Hold on. Wait a minute. Think.
I think I'm too impatient. I've always been. From time to time I'll just want something so hard I want it right at the moment. Impossible things like marriage, or work, or a change of nationality. At least impossible in short term. And then I just panic. And start to desperately find ways to reduce the waiting time.
Why don't you just work hard, and patiently wait?
Ahh.
---
December will be a busy month. Actually, I'll be so busy throughout the next two months (mostly because I've been procrastinating and postponing things I have to do). Even the thought of December feels overwhelming -- oh man. Oh no. Maths midterm at the beginning of December, followed by a trip to Cambridge and an academic interview (to which I'm not giving much hope). And it'll be Andy's birthday. And it'll be my birthday. And it'll be Christmas and so many people will be coming. All my dinners during the week of Christmas have already been planned (which gives me a false sense of being someone important). And right after Christmas I'll be flying to Okinawa for have a one-week trip. And flying back on the last day of 2016, hopefully just in time to celebrate the New Year. This is insane lol. And then it'll be January, Jerry will be coming on the 6th and I'll be having my finals from mid-January all the way to the end of January and it'll be another holiday... (Actually more like school only last for one month for me lol.)
Oh wow this is insane. I'll... try my best to juggle school and work and play and all the other stuffs lol.
I think I'm too impatient. I've always been. From time to time I'll just want something so hard I want it right at the moment. Impossible things like marriage, or work, or a change of nationality. At least impossible in short term. And then I just panic. And start to desperately find ways to reduce the waiting time.
Why don't you just work hard, and patiently wait?
Ahh.
---
December will be a busy month. Actually, I'll be so busy throughout the next two months (mostly because I've been procrastinating and postponing things I have to do). Even the thought of December feels overwhelming -- oh man. Oh no. Maths midterm at the beginning of December, followed by a trip to Cambridge and an academic interview (to which I'm not giving much hope). And it'll be Andy's birthday. And it'll be my birthday. And it'll be Christmas and so many people will be coming. All my dinners during the week of Christmas have already been planned (which gives me a false sense of being someone important). And right after Christmas I'll be flying to Okinawa for have a one-week trip. And flying back on the last day of 2016, hopefully just in time to celebrate the New Year. This is insane lol. And then it'll be January, Jerry will be coming on the 6th and I'll be having my finals from mid-January all the way to the end of January and it'll be another holiday... (Actually more like school only last for one month for me lol.)
Oh wow this is insane. I'll... try my best to juggle school and work and play and all the other stuffs lol.
Comments
Post a Comment