New Year, for real
Went for 初詣 alone today, in some small 神社 near Shibuya. Made up my mind to not rely on anyone else.
Thought about a lot of things, though mostly work-related. Feeling motivated again, finally.
As I told Lawrence today, finally I'm starting to accept the fact that I'm alone in Tokyo. And then walk on.
I don't know where I'll be in one year. I don't know whom I'll be with. I have no idea what lies ahead. But no matter what, I think I'm back. Finally. Thanks to ZD. This time, it's really just him and no one else. What a cheater.
Thought about a lot of things, though mostly work-related. Feeling motivated again, finally.
As I told Lawrence today, finally I'm starting to accept the fact that I'm alone in Tokyo. And then walk on.
I don't know where I'll be in one year. I don't know whom I'll be with. I have no idea what lies ahead. But no matter what, I think I'm back. Finally. Thanks to ZD. This time, it's really just him and no one else. What a cheater.
Comments
Post a Comment